Turnip is a cruciferous vegetable that is a cousin of broccoli and kale, but often grouped with potatoes and other root vegetables. This creamy white vegetable with a purple top is nutritious and delicious. This low-calorie vegetable is a rich source of protein, carbs, fiber, calcium, iron, vitamin K, vitamin C, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper and folate. This high fiber vegetable has a positive impact on the body, as it can lower the risk of intestinal issues, ease bowel movement, reduce pressure & inflammation in the colon. This vegetable is also good for people with a problem of high blood pressure. It also can reduce the risk of cancer.
- Intake of this vegetable aids in digestion and keeps blood sugar level stable.
- People trying to lose weight must add this vegetable in diet plan, as it fills the stomach.
- This vegetable also promotes a healthy digestive tract.
- It also regulates the immune system.
- We supply young and small turnips and during the period of storage and transportation, this vegetable grows and becomes spicier.
*Prices will vary as per day to day market rates*