Capsicum, also called bell peppers are often available in three colors, crispy yellow, fresh green and crunchy red. We have come up with green capsicum, which is a vegetable that can be combined with potatoes for making a vegetable meal. It can also be added in maggi, noodles, pastas, sandwiches, pizzas and salads to add crunchy texture and deliciousness. All three colored bell peppers are same vegetable that are harvested and sold at different stages of their development. The most immature state of bell pepper is green capsicum, When it ripes, it turns to yellow and then to red. Key Points:
- Green capsicum contains 2-methoxy-3-isobutylpyrazine chemical.
- The taste of this vegetable is sweet.
- The outer cover of this vegetable is flossy and the texture is fleshy.
- It is a rich source of vitamin B6, vitamin B9, vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Storage Instruction: Keep in a Cool and Dry Place
- Speciality: Pesticide Free
*Prices will vary as per day to day market rates*