When it comes to cabbage, the most like variety is Chinese cabbage that is used as an ingredient in many salads and Asian stir fries. Belonging to the Brassica family, cabbage can be found in many sizes and shapes. This Chinese cabbage unlike regular cabbage has oblong shape and sweet flavor. This light green colored vegetable has high levels of antioxidants, folic acid, vitamin K and vitamin C. Our company supplies Chinese cabbage to supermarkets and grocery stores, so that people can buy it from there. We can also supply this vegetable directly to restaurants, hotels, caterers and canteens.
Why Eat Chinese Cabbage?
- It is good to eat this vegetable in raw state as well add into many dishes for crunchiness and mildly sweet flavor. It is good in so many ways:
- It can help in regulating blood pressure.
- Potassium content is good for regulating blood sugar and relieving hypertension.
- Antioxidants present in it promote strength and fitness.
- This low calorie vegetable allow one to naturally lose weight.
*Prices will vary as per day to day market rates*